Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're very proud to have been helping Kiwi's buy and sell used vehicles for over 50 years.
We are currently seeking a highly organised and efficient Team Assistant to support our senior leadership and the wider Turners team.
In this key support role, your duties will include:
- CEO diary and email support;
- Coordination and set up of senior leadership meetings;
- Being actively involved in event organisation eg/ conferences, client functions & training programmes etc;
- Travel support; contact point and troubleshooting user issues;
- General administration support where required; eg/ reports, minute taking, gifts/voucher admin, HR admin support etc.
We are looking for someone who is highly organised, has high attention to detail and can juggle multiple priorities. You are positive and professional in all your dealings with others and possess a “can-do” attitude with a down to earth approach.
In addition, you should also possess the following:
- Previous relevant experience, preferably in a management support role;
- Loads of initiative with a proactive approach;
- Proven ability to develop excellent working internal & external stakeholder relationships;
- Ability to meet deadlines and cope under pressure;
- High level of computer literacy with advanced Microsoft Office skills.
Fantastic company benefits are on offer for the successful candidate, including Southern Cross Health Insurance, annual salary reviews, social club and a day off on your birthday!
Here at Turners we pride ourselves on being a true kiwi success story. We value our people and believe that they are key to our success. We look for candidates who are aligned to our Company Values; People who demonstrate integrity in all of their dealings, who work together as part of a team and are customer driven, people that have a passion for what they do and believe that anything is possible.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate. Take control and APPLY NOW!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: EZEK97097
Closing Date: Friday, 28 June 2019