Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Online Auction Assistant
We are currently looking for an Online Auction Assistant for our Turners Auckland Commercial and Industrial branch, which sells everything from general goods to plants and machinery.
On a daily basis you will be describing and photographing the hundreds of items
that pass through our doors for listing through our Trade Me store, handling
customer inquiries, and assisting with customers collecting their goods.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Customer focus and self motivation
• Positive, enthusiastic and mature outlook
• The ability to work under pressure and organise your workload to meet deadlines
• Skilled with entering large amounts of text and taking photos with a tablet PC (Apple iPad).
• An enthusiastic and professional attitude in all interactions
• Previous experience in high volume Trade Me or auction sales would be an advantage
• A broad knowledge of a wide range of second-hand goods with a focus on tools and machinery would be useful.
• Strong Team Spirit
• This position requires heavy lifting and warehousing responsibilities
• A forklift license with F-Endorsement would be beneficial.
A flexible down-to-earth style and sound work ethic will ensure you fit well. Here at Turners, we offer excellent company benefits, such as Southern Cross Health Insurance, yearly salary reviews and ongoing training.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Here at Turners we pride ourselves on being a true kiwi success story. We value our people and believe that they are key to our success. We look for candidates who are aligned to our Company Values; People who demonstrate integrity in all of their dealings, who work together as part of a team and are customer driven, people that have a passion for what they do and believe that anything is possible.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BEAN97012
Closing Date: Wednesday, 6 March 2019