Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are currently seeking a Field engineer to join our small but technically talented IT team.
This position is within the Turners IT Infrastructure Team, this is a key role where your core focus will be to support our staff with their IT infrastructure needs and optimise their user experience.
This role is primarily based at our head office in Penrose but will involve regular nationwide travel to our numerous branches across the country. You will need to hold a valid NZ Drivers Licence, be able to fly on commercial national flights and be able to be away from home for days at a time, as trips will often involve driving from branch to branch and staying overnight in a motel.
In this role, you will be:
- Visiting branches across NZ to review onsite hardware, basic security and offering IT Support where required;
- Providing support of Turners Infrastructure including ; Windows 7 & 10, IPAD & other IOS based devices, switches, Citrix, laptops/PC’s and printers;
- Providing assistance and training where required;
- Actively looking at methods to improve and enhance Information and Communication operations and strategies.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Previous experience in a Systems/Network Engineer role;
- Experience working with the Citrix environment, MS Exchange, Active Directory, MS Server and Desktop Operating systems;
- Experience with VMWare and networking with routing and switching VLANs would be highly desirable;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships;
- A high level of integrity and professionalism;
- An organised, self-sufficient approach with excellent time management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our team and be constantly looking at ways to improve. We are a close knit, busy team that work hard but can also find time to have a laugh therefore a sense of humour is a must!
Excellent company benefits are on offer for the successful candidate, such as annual salary reviews, social club along with ongoing training and career development opportunities.
Here at Turners we pride ourselves on being a true kiwi success story. We value our people and believe that they are key to our success. We look for candidates who are aligned to our Company Values; People who demonstrate integrity in all of their dealings, who work together as part of a team and are customer driven, people that have a passion for what they do and believe that anything is possible.
If you are looking for your next great opportunity, don’t hesitate, APPLY NOW!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: GCAH97132
Closing Date: Thursday, 1 August 2019