Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Contact Centre Representative
Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're very proud to have been helping Kiwi's buy and sell used vehicles for over 50 years.
Due to company growth, driven by a fantastic advertising campaign we are currently seeking a Contact Centre Representative to join the rest of our awesome team based at our Ellerslie support office.
So if you want to be part of a tight knit, friendly team that helps our happy customers into (or out of, when their needs change) their dream car, and has a fair bit of fun along the way – then come work for us!
As well as all the
workie stuff below, we offer;
- Handy Central Park location which is a walking distance to Ellerslie town centre & train station;
- Your birthday off;
- A company bonus scheme;
- Free Will & Life Insurance;
- Monthly lunches on the company (if we hit budget, which we usually do);
- A fantastic employee referral program;
- Complimentary fresh fruit and coffee machines,
- Friday drinks with onsite pool table & ping pong;
- Genuine opportunities for career development;
- And 99.9% of our calls are from happy customers just wanting a bit of help. This is not a Contact Centre environment where you will feel beaten up at the end of the day!
In return you’ll be answering Inbound and Outbound calls, plus Emails, and Web enquires. Needless to say the role can be fast paced and varied so you will have fantastic verbal and written communication skills and the ability to relate to customers from various backgrounds. This is a full time role which includes working one day in the weekend.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a customer services role;
- Great time management skills and ability to follow process;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- You will be a real team player as well as being able to work autonomously;
- Computer literacy, intermediate Word/Excel.
Previous Call Centre experience is an advantage, but a passion for helping people combined with a “can do attitude” will give you the edge as full training will be given on our systems, products and services.
If you need further inspiration as to why you should join our Turners family, watch the video below to check out what Rita has to say about her fantastic journey with us! Click Here
Turners is an equal opportunities employer that encourages diversity in the workplace.
Do you want to work with a fantastic bunch of people with a company you can truly go places?
If yes, we are waiting to hear from you! BEEP BEEP!