A great opportunity exists to join the team at Turners.
This demanding and challenging role is a terrific opportunity to make a significant impact on an established and reputable organisation based at Turners in Christchurch.
In this role you will liaise with clients on their arrival and assist with their enquiries. You will deliver high level reception and customer service to our customers providing them with information on our products and services.
The ideal candidate must have warm/positive communication skills both spoken and written. Working alongside our Sales team and other office support staff, you will be responsible for ensuring customer enquiries are promptly attended to and linked with the appropriate staff member to further assist the customer.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills, qualities and attributes:
- Ability to handle customers from all backgrounds;
- Customer focused and self-motivated;
- Able to provide customers with accurate and useful information both at reception and over the telephone;
- A positive, enthusiastic and mature outlook;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and very good computer skills;
- Very good organisational skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy; and
- A proven ability to work effectively as part of a small team, and at times, work under pressure.
A positive, customer orientated, flexible, and sound work ethic will ensure you fit well.
Closing date: 20 September 2017