End of Lease Vehicle Inspector
You might be someone in the trade who’s tired of “Spinning Spanners” or perhaps you build your own Hot Rods or just have broad experience working on vehicles.
We are now looking for an End of Lease Vehicle Inspector to undertake high standard 'end of term' inspections for Turners customers, ensuring that all reporting is timely and accurate, and ensuring a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
We are a strong and successful company who has ambitious plans for growth, so job security is one of the benefits and we pride ourselves in our core values being People, Customers, Team, Innovation, Integrity and Fun.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in undertaking mechanical inspections
- Vehicle mechanical understanding and knowledge
- Previous experience in panel and paint work
- Excellent eye for detail and high level of accuracy
- Well organised with strong planning skills and the ability to meet deadlines and cope under pressure
- A strong customer service orientation • Computer literate and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity
Your proven track record with undertaking mechanical inspections and your ability to complete associated documentation are the most vital attributes you will bring. This demanding and challenging role is a terrific opportunity to make a significant impact on an established and reputable organisation.
This is a part time role for 20 hours per week, days and hours of work will be agreed with the successful candidate.
This role is a terrific opportunity to be part of a great team and to make a positive impact on an established, growing and reputable organisation.
Closing date: 28 September 2017